Sunday, August 29, 2010

Blahhh

  So far, I haven't really done any exercising. Just the usual chasing Miss Sam around. I plan on starting the DVD: The Biggest Loser: 30 day Jump Start Workout tomorrow since if I remember correctly the workouts start on a Monday. I will do that for 30 days and then get another DVD.
   I had an appointment at the WIC office for re-certification for me and Payton. They weighed us and checked my iron which I protested. I weighed 211 lbs. that's a 19 lb weight loss in two and a half weeks. I am glad that the weight it coming off. Gives me motivation for the real weight loss. Little Miss Payton is up to 8 lbs 2.5 oz and 20 inches long. Getting so big so fast. My iron was 14.9 and I needed a 12 and they wondered why it was soo good. I told them I don't know. That was a rough day. Payton's cord fell off (which I expected), but I looked at it and this thing was sticking out like a worm (hemangioma or granuloma, not sure which) and it was bleeding. Freaked me out. I took her to the doctor and she put silver nitrate on it and it is looking good so far.
  My classes are soo boring and I feel like I have better things to do than them. It takes everything in me to do the assignments. I hope these next 4 weeks fly by so I can be done with them.
  Yesterday was Sam's second birthday. She had a Tinkerbell party and a friend made her a cake. It was awesome. She got some great gifts and was very well behaved for not having a nap.
  
 Tomorrow, Sam has her 2yo check up tomorrow and I think she is getting some shots, poor baby. I hope that she doesn't get overly cranky.  
 Payton has been awake at 10pm until at least 1am. I stay up so that Spencer can get sleep especially if he is working the next day. It makes for a very cranky mommy and Sam being a terror makes my days awfully rough.

1 comment: