Monday, June 13, 2011

My WIPs and Finished Pieces

Well, I have taken up crocheting and I am enjoying it for the most part. There are a few things I am working on.  I have finished a handbag that I designed myself. It took about 15 hours to do. I am working on a couple things as a gift. I have a couple of gifts finsihed for friends that are expecting babys this summer. I am currrently also working on a dance bag for my daughter as well as crocheting the alphabet for her. I have crocheted some fruit/veggies for a friend. I have finished a piece for another friend (a grocery bag holder). I have a project in progress which is a daisy kitchen set (placemats, coasters, napkin rings, seat cushions, tote bag, apron, and other things) that I will be giving as a present.



These are just a few of the things that I have finished. Its a get reliever of stress. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment