Monday, June 27, 2011

In the works this Summer.

Samantha is turning 3 at the end of August!! She wants a Minnie Mouse party. So I decided make her a tutu, shirt, and pinata for her party. Not sure if there are going to be anybody there but us. I will be doing her cake which will be a daisy frosted pink n purple with the sugar sprinkles. I am going to do some cookie bouquets (flowers and butterflies). I have purchased most everything for the party and made the tutu and shirt. SUPER CUTE I might add. She is excited.

Payton will be 1 at the beginning of August and I opted for the Disney Princesses over the traditional First birthday themed. She reminds me of Belle and I made her a shirt with her on the front. I am doing the same cake for Payton but different color and the cookies too. not sure if I will do a pinata for her since she is only 1. I have her tutu and shirt finished too.
I will be getting their bday pictures done too. Im excited about that.

On another note, i finished one of my projects. Turned out B-E-A-utiful!!! I hope she loves it. Soft and snuggly. Perfect for Fall weather. Now I am trying to finish up the blanket. Its turning out lovely and also snuggly. Excited to see her face when she gets them.

I have other projects in the works too. I also have found some filet patterns that I am interested in doing. Awesomeness. I feel pretty good right now. I think my mind is finally getting some down time right now. The girls are sleeping and there is a great song playing that is just lulling my soul. Couldn't tell you what it was LOL. Such a smooth melody and the voice was soothing. Oh I found it!! "Come on and get higher" by Matthew Nathanson. *swoons*.

1 comment:

  1. Wow .. 3 and 1! Its amazing how fast the little ones are growing :) The Minnie Mouse party sounds Fun. I enjoyed the song..:)

    ReplyDelete