Wednesday, July 6, 2011

On the home front.

Well with the fourth of July celebrations, we found out that Sam really doesn't like loud things. We also found out that Payton loves them. I have been slowly going totally low carb and sugar free. The weight is slowly coming off. I found my old high-school pictures and Man I was SKINNY. Total motivation lifter there. I am having a tough time with Sam's terrible twos. By the end of the day I am totally wiped out. Payton has been super whiny, I am thinking it is teething because she isn't normally this fussy. Oh and she LOVES watermelon. LOL She would scream at me to give her some when I wasn't fast enough to stuff it into her mouth. Cute now, but not so cute later. I guess time to start the manners lesson. My little boog is growing up so fast. Only 1 month until her huge B-day bash!! I broke down and did her party in the Disney Princesses. LOL And her bedroom will be transformed into that as well for her "big" girl room (toddler).
   I got a bunch of new yarn from Walmart for a dollar. Going to make something with it to sell. I am finished with a shawl I made. I am also so close to being down with a blanket that goes with it. I started a new blanket for Sam. It will have her name and Minnie Mouse on it since she LOVES her. I got so many projects started that I ran out of yarn for.

No comments:

Post a Comment