Thursday, August 25, 2011

RTR (Road to recovery)

I am currently fighting what I think is post partum depression and I have been for since my Pay-Pay was born.  I finally have insurance and is now getting the help I need. I dont have a support system here that I feel I rely on, so I am happy that I have a doctor that I can rely on and the meds to help me build my "internal support system". We are getting my head right then work on the outside (my weight). So On my weight loss blog I will be blogging about my RTR.

Looking for jobs with no experience, brings in ego bashing rejection!! Oh well, Ill keep trucking along.

The girls are MONSTERS LOL. Its natural and I have a way to cope with the stress of raising them. Pay-Pay is learning from the best and she is not holding back when it comes to being bad. LOL

Samanthas bday is this Sunday!!! Cant believe 3 years old!!! :) WOW shes growing up so fast. Were having her party on Sat. Shes excited!!

I have been super busy too. Busy bags for a group of moms in the area and we meet up tomorrow. Im not done with them and thats what Im  going tobe working on into the night. I am also crocheting some pieces for one of the moms in exchange for a photo shoot. Her portraits are great and cant wait for her to capture some beautiful photos of my family. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment