Thursday, April 12, 2012

Crocheting

I have started a mini business using Facebook. I make things for people. They can send me a picture of something and I can try to replicate it but with a slight variation as to not rip anyone off. Especially if I dont know the source of the item. I dont claim any pattern unless i created it as my own. Also if someone wants to know where I got the pattern I give them the information. Its a great source of income for the little things I otherwise couldnt afford with out it. I want to thank all my customers. Pam's Custom Creations Check it out. If you see something on there you like or have any ideas of something you would like let me know. :) Also if you see something on there that may be your creation let me know so i can add you to the picture with a link to your pattern!!! Love spreading beautiful pattens. Sometimes you get into working something and forget where you get the pattern from. HAHA.
Here are some of the stuff I have made:
Christmas Tree Skirt

Set of twin billed hats

The Very Hungry Caterpillar

The Very Hungry Caterpillar

Maryjane slippers

Rainbow in the clouds beanie

Sandals
Thanks for looking. If I get to 100 likes on the FB page Ill have a giveaway. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment