Thursday, April 26, 2012

"No More Diapers" Party

Well on Sunday 4/22 we had a lil party to celebrate the fact we do not have diapers in this house anymore. We had a slumber party where my lil niece who is also on the potty training wagon came over Sat and stayed the night. She worse panties like my girls did and stayed dry all night like my girls did. Hurray for Alice. I made the girls shirts with their names on them.




    The next morning I made them rainbow pancake. I made a batter from Bisquick and divided it into 5 sections. I made pink, purple, mint green, orange and blue colors. 



We had a Bbq with hot dogs and chips and Cupcakes!!!


1 comment:

  1. I wanna party with those 3 girls! they obviously enjoy being in panties why not see how much fun they can have without panties? trust me I can get the job done I'll take all 3 on no problem

    ReplyDelete