Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Days 21-30 of Picture Challenge

Day 21: a picture of smothing you wish you could forget
stay tuned

The death of my dad. I want to forget it, but not forget my dad.

Day 22: a picture of something you wish you were better at
some_motivation_requiredu2sdetail
Exercising and staying on track with my diet.

Day 23: a picture of your favorite book


Day 24: a picture of something you wish you can change
I wish I can change my body faster than what I am.

Day 25: a picture of your day
Cleaning
















Day 26: a picture of something that means a lot to you
Love is very important to me.

Day 27:  a picture of yourself and a family member
Me and my beautiful daughter, Payton

Day 28: a picture of something you're afraid of
 
Childhood Cancer, scares me to death!

Day 29: a picture that can always make you smile

Some of her facial expression are just great! (Sam's first Chirstmas).

Day 30: a picture of someone you miss

This is a picture of me as a baby, my dad, Grannie, and my mom
I miss my dad (RIP 2/16/54-8/20/90) and the way my mom was prior to her stroke in `98.


No comments:

Post a Comment