Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Menu Review and posting of this weeks recipes

   So far this week, we have had the creole fish for dinner. I couldn't find the recipe so I improvised my own. I breaded the fish using a flour, milk and egg mixture as a wet batter. I seasoned it with lemon pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, red pepper, chili powder, paprika (I think that was all). I also replaced the rice with homemade fries and I also made hushpuppies, but the recipe was not that good. Spencer found another recipe to try so I will try them soon. If they are any good, I will post the link. :) I had the Mediterranean Blend frozen veggies as well.
    Had the Grilled Paprika Chicken packets, but in the oven at 400* for 40 minutes. I didnt have any carrots so I just added extra green beans.
The recipe is found here: http://www.pillsbury.com/recipes/grilled-paprika-chicken-dinner-packs/d416be18-eef3-40e0-9eaf-286df9494e59/.

Had the slow cooker cubed steaks and that recipe was not GOOD at all. I will go back to the one I like better. Will post if I ever make it. LOL
The easy chicken and potato recipe, will be made sometime next week, the italian chicken strips will also be made too. The kung pao chicken maybe made if I have enough chicken left over.

No comments:

Post a Comment