Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Im excited.

   Well, I weighed myself not too long ago and I weighed 214 lbs. AWESOME!!! I hope it continues at this rate. Which is a total of 4.8 lbs lost.
   I cheated today by adding a tiny bit of breadcrumbs to my crabcakes because I didnt think it would be any good without it. Sam was acting crazy and I totally forgot to pick through the crabmeat and man, I wish I did. Oh, well. I have been doing good so far despite the breadcrumbs, but I don't really feel like I did anything wrong because if the fact that I have been doing so well otherwise. I am back on track, and will remain this way. I have another thing of crab meat so I will search even harder for a recipe that is Induction friendly. I also found a way to make the tea taste better: half it with water. SO MUCH BETTER.
  I got my student loan refund today and I am thinking of all the stuff I want to buy for our new place. Speaking of which I need to get on the ball about calling these different places to find out what we need to get into a nice place. I just have so much longer to wait til we will have the money to be able to actually give a deposit and everything. Sometimes it feels like it is a waste of my time to get my hopes up on a place and then it be rented by the time we get the extra money for the deposits and stuff. I am hoping we are staying in Springdale because I love the library here and Sam isnt going to be starting school anytime soon, so I still have time to find the perfect area near the school that we just love.  I am so excited about this year. New place, plus a new me with losing weigh. I am giddy about being able to go to a store and just get clothes and not feel like crap because nothing fits.
 I have like 5 months left of my degree and I will be done with school. I am so burnt out on it and what they are making me learn, which I dont feel is necessary for the job I want to do.
  I have ideas of what kind of decor I want for our new place and I cant wait to go shopping. I have a good amount of money to spend too which doesnt include any of the tax money. I have been saving! :) Which makes me even more proud of myself.
Well enough of that for now.  I leave you with a cute video of my little Payton.
TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment