Tuesday, January 25, 2011

End of Week 2 of Induction

Personal Evaluation from Atkins Journal
Date: 1/12/11
Weight: 218.8
Bust: estimate 50
Waist: 43
Hips: 47
Upper Arms: 12.5
Thighs: 26
Date: 1/18/11
Weight: 216
Bust: estimate 50
Waist: 40.5
Hips: 46
Upper Arms: 12
Thighs: 26
Lost: 2.8 lbs, and 4inches
Date: 1/25/11
Weight: 209
Bust: estimate 47
Waist: 39
Hips: 46
Upper Arms: 11.5
Thighs: 25
Lost: 7lbs in one week and overall 9.8 lbs, 6 inches in one week and overall 10 inches.

Awesome. I am soo proud. I am resisting foods I love that isn't allowed plus I am beginning to enjoy unsweet tea with just a little bit of sweetner. Found my other go to beverages: Diet Dr. Pepper (in moderation), Crystal Light Pomegrante and Cherry (watered down). I need to get some deli meat, especially the peppered turkey. I am trying one new food a week. Loving all the fresh veggies too. I am excited about what is to come next. 
    New snack I am enjoying is tuna fish with olives, celery and mayo with celery to dip into it. Pepperonis and mozz. cheese melted to be a sorta pizza snack. Next time I'll melt it on a paper towel to cut some of the grease.
   Can't wait til the Spring so I can get out with the girls and get some fresh air. I really hate the cold weather. By then I should be confident in my diet as well as the shock has worn off from this diet on my body that some exercise won't be a big deal.

1 comment: