Sunday, January 30, 2011

Moving on up.

    Well, we got the house, so no more worrying about that. I have gotten stuff for the girls bathroom, and our bathroom as well as I got new bedding. I went to Kohl's because they had a huge buy one get one free sale on bath towels, rugs, pillows, and sheets. They also had sales on their other bedding, too. The girls' bathroom is going to be in bright colors with pink and purple as the primary colors. Ours is going to be browns and blues along with our bedding. Super excited. There are more things I need to get, but I need to wait until we get more money. This Friday coming up we should be getting our taxes and as soon as we get that we can sign our lease and transfer utilities, then move in. Can't wait. We are also going to be getting our new furniture then. SO excited.
    Well, I weighed myself yesterday. Kinda addicted to watching the scale go down. I had a stall so I cut back on the portions as well as the amount of artificial sweeteners I have been having. Found another beverage that I can drink, Diet Root Beer. It mostly masks the taste of the sweetener. I have lost 10 lbs so far! WAHOO. Only 8 more lbs to go til I hit my mini goal.
   Also found out when my sister in law is getting married. October 8th. Awesome. So I looked up flights and Miss Sam will be 3 then so we will have to buy her seat. :(. I am waiting on a stipend letter in order to make plans to go to the East coast. We want to work it out that we can visit my mom before flying back home. So we may have to board our dog, which I am leery about doing. We will see as the time comes near.
   Tuesdays will be my weekly update on my weight and measurements. I am thinking of posting some of the foods I have been eating because a friend of mine is wanting to do Atkins with me and I think it may help her on her journey. :)
New fave meal: Chili Cheese Dogs sans Buns.
 2 hot dogs (lowest amount of net carbs possible~ Hebrew National is a good one), cut up
 2 tbsp  hotdog sauce (chili) Wolf Brand I think. (lowest carb count possible)
 2 tbsp shredded cheddar cheese
 onions, minced
 yellow mustard
1. Place cut up hotdogs in bowl cover with your sauce and microwave until hot.
2. Sprinkle with cheese and onions and then drizzle with mustard.
3. Enjoy.

This is so good you won't miss the bun. Finish off with a nice cold Diet Dr. Pepper or Diet Root Beer. If you need something sweet, Sugar Free (SF) Jello is a great choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment