Tuesday, January 18, 2011

So far...

Well since I have started the Atkins which was the 12th. I wasn't completely doing it right because I was trying to keep from having the dreaded withdrawals. My weight then was 218lbs. Ecck feel so bad I didn't loose all the weight from my pregnancy. Its all good though. I am on the diet completely. I slipped twice yesterday with a little bit of Sam's cookie and a drink from the juice that was in the fridge for Sam. I was tired of the funky taste from the sugar free tea. Wish Crystal light didn't use aspartame in it. I also had a drink of the juice today when I made Sam a glass. But I don't feel like I railroaded my progress any. I m having terrible cravings for the Mtn Dew, chinese food, and cheesecake.
Personal evaluation from the Atkins Journal:
1/12/11
Starting weight: 218.8
Starting size: 20+
Goal weight: 135
Goal size: 9 or something like that.
Measurements:
chest: estimate 50
waist: 43
hips: 47
upper arms: 12.5
thighs: 26
Week 1 Evaluation
Weight: 216
chest: 50 estimate
waist: 40.5
hips: 46
upper arms: 12
thighs: 26

That is -2.8 lbs and -4 inches in a week. :) I'm more than stoked about losing weight this way. Once the Spring comes I will be able to get out and play with the girls. I am soo looking forward to being skinny.
  

1 comment:

  1. You have GOT this :):):)
    I know you can do it, CONGRATS on the weightloss so far!

    ReplyDelete