Wednesday, February 16, 2011

30 Day Picture Challenge :)

For the next 30 days, I will post a picture for that days challenge.

DAY 1:  a picture of yourself with 15 facts.

1.) I am the mother of 2 girls, Sam and Payton, both born in August (2 years apart).
2.) My father was murdered when I was 7 years old.
3.) My mom is disabled from a stroke that happened when I was 11.
4.) I am currently on the Atkins diet.
5.) I am 9 years younger than my husband, Spencer.
6.) I have a dog, Sasha and a cat, Harley.
7.) I thought I wanted to move back to my hometown, Jacksonville, but once I was there, it didn't feel like home.
8.) I am looking forward to my 30s.
9.) I will finish my Bachelor's degree for Business Administration with a focus in Health Care Management in July.
10.) I secretly want to cut my hair, but promised I will leave it long.
11.) I am looking forward to Sam going to school.
12.) I love crocheting, but it gets boring after a while.
13.) I think I may have an allergy to elastic.
14.) Payton and I have the same initials, PDR.
15.) I wish my husband was more romantic.

No comments:

Post a Comment