Thursday, February 3, 2011

Can't believe it's February.

  Well, I checked the website and they got our money from our refund minus about $200 bucks. Not sure what thats about. Oh well. They are going to deposit it into my checking account tomorrow. Im so excited. I couldn't sleep last night because I am so excited. LOL. So much stuff going to happen and it feels like a new start. New furniture and a new bigger place. Our cold water pipes down stairs are frozen >:O. I am so tired of this crap and can't wait til we move and this not be a problem any more.
  The diet has been kinda shacky with my cheating. I have been sorta unmotivated, I guess because of being restless and all the snow. I am going to get back on track tomorrow. I made some extra chicken and the Hubs went and picked up some veggies so I should be able to keep from eating junk. Now I need to resist my habit of drinking a lot of soda.
  The girls:
 Sam is getting taller. She can't just run underneath the overhang of the counter anymore. LOL She bumped her head and now she ducks every time she runs that way. She is getting more talkative and you can actually understand most of what she says. Sam has been potty trained for about 6 months now. YAY!!!
 Payton is now getting onto her hands and knees, rocking back and forth. Fully eating solids and shes loving it. I have been trying to get her to feed herself really soft veggies and shes grabbing the food and sorta getting it to her mouth. Shes also got the bumps where her bottom teeth are coming in. Now sleeping through the night is not going the way I would like it to go. Shes a boobie girl and still BFing a couple times a night. Hoping to get this habit broken since shell be in her own rooms once we move.
   Well, we got a couple inches of snow (about 5 or so inches) and expecting more Friday night, Sunday night, and Monday. I am really wanting Spring to get here soon.

Payton wiggled herself under her swing. LOL I think she is playing hide-n-seek with her sister, Sam. <3 these girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment