Sunday, February 6, 2011

La, La, La

   Well, we bought the sectional and mattress set. I got some decor things as well as some fabric to redo the glider and ottoman. All we need to do now, is sign the lease and get the keys; buy the tv and entertainment center; and pay for the dining room set. I am going to go tomorrow to sign the lease and get the keys. I will pack some stuff like all the bags of new stuff into the trunk and bring it to the new place. That's when I will take pictures of the before. Can't wait. I will also call the furniture store and set up for the furniture to be delivered. So much to do, transferring all the utilities. Going to rent a uhaul truck for this Sunday cause Spencer will most likely have to work on Saturday. Then next week I will spend a couple days cleaning this place. EXCITED!
   Not been following the diet these past few days. Just haven't felt like it. So tomorrow I will be back at it. Hoping I didn't gain too much weight, but I know that is something I will have to deal with.
   News on the Payton front: we think she is crawling while we are not watching. Plus she loves Stove Top and can feed herself. She'll be 6 months old on Tuesday (8th).
 

No comments:

Post a Comment