Thursday, February 3, 2011

New home

Well I will be adding pictures of our new home before I decorate it and after. It will give me something to do. The living room is going to have new furniture and new entertainment center with a new flat screen tv.
This is the sectional we are going to get from Hank's furniture store in Rogers. It has massage in the sofa side and storage. We <3 it.  The entertainment center is coming from Walmart. I think it will match wonderfully. I would add a pic but can't get it off the Walmart website. And the TV will also come from Walmart.
 The dining room will have a nice table and 6 chairs and I am planning on getting a "family" plaque to put on the wall. I will need to get a curtain for this room and the living room.
  The master room will get a new mattress set and I have gotten the new bedding in brown and blue. It matches the bathroom. I just need to get some curtains and wall decor.
 Payton's room will get decorated in Winnie the Pooh and glow-in-the-dark star stickers. I need to get curtains, toy box and shelving for her room.
 Sam's room is in Tinker Bell and I am getting her a fuzzy purple rug. She is also getting the star stickers too. I have calendars for both rooms that I am taking the pictures out of and putting them on the wall as decor. She also needs a toy box and shelving.
Their bathroom is in pink and purple with a funky shower curtain. I need to get Payton a laundry basket.
 Other misc. stuff I want are 3 different vinyl wall decor: for the bedrooms, cat litter tent, a food and water bowl for the dog, Sasha. New screen for the back door and a piece of fencing to close in the back yard. I also need to get a coat hook and mats for the front door.
Will post before and after photos. Can't wait. SO EXCITED!

No comments:

Post a Comment