Friday, February 18, 2011

Family Friday Update

Every Friday I will be doing an update on my family, especially the girls.
Samantha:
  Her vocabulary is exploding and she is a motor mouth. She tries so hard to be a big helper.
Payton:
  She is full blown crawling now. She is also self feeding. My littlest princess is trying so hard to catch up to Sam. She has slept in her own room for I think 3 nights.

Spencer:
   Not much with him. Always working.
Me:
   I plan on getting back on my diet Phase I of Atkins for the 2 weeks then I am going to add in more low carb things like low carb tortillas and stuff. Ill probably allow for myself to have one serving of rice, pasta. or potatoes a week. Not sure yet. I have maintained my weight within a pound or so without dieting. Will update with current measurements and weight Mon when I restart the diet. I am hoping for no difference.

Other stuff:
   Almost completely out of the old house. I still have stuff to do and put away at the new house. We got our new furniture and I dont like getting up from the couch now :D. The bed is comfy too. I got some new sheets but they irritated my skin so bad I couldn't go to sleep. I am going to try washing them a ton of times to see if that works.

No comments:

Post a Comment