Friday, February 25, 2011

Menu Planning Day!

So last week I picked dinner from a basket. It made grocery shopping streamlined as well as I knew what I was going to make. So I will continue to do it. Now I just need to get some strength to avoid the high carbs in the meals LOL.

This is what I picked for next week:
Creole Fish w/ rice and veggie (I will resist the rice and have a side salad)
Grilled Paprika Chicken Dinner Packs
Slow Cooker Cube Steak w/ mashed taters & salad (wont have the taters, just increase the serving of salad)
Easy Baked Chicken & Potato Dinner w/ salad (wont have the potatoes)
Italian Chicken Fingers w/ marianara, pasta, and veggies (Ill have a salad)
Beef Roast in the Rotisseri w/ a veggie medley and salad  (I didn't pick this out of the basket, I just have a nice roast in the freezer that needs to be cooked)
Kung Pao Chicken Kabobs w/ grilled veggies and a salad (recipe created by me)

Once I have started the week, I will post an update to this post with the recipes I enjoyed with the link or recipe written out of the meal.
Happy eating! :)

1 comment:

  1. Happy eating, indeed! In reality when you are on the edge of your budget, you tend to go for cheaper meals. It's normal but health should not be sacrifice. It has been emphasized in http://www.Mealplans4thefamily.com/ that family menu planning could be done in good quality in whatever budget you have. It's shown in their meal planning menus which I refer to. It's really possible.

    ReplyDelete