Sunday, February 20, 2011

Back at Atkins!

After the moving stress is all but gone, I am able to finally get the motivation to get back on the diet. I havent gain any of the weight I lost back. I did put back on inches in my bust, waist, and hips. Just an inch each. Probably some bloating from the carbs I have eaten. I lost half an inch in both my upper arm and thigh.

Measurements:
weight: 208
bust: 47
waist: 37
hips: 45
upper arm: 11
thigh: 24.5

Im kinda impressed that I didnt gain any of the weight back since I heard that stopping this diet you gain all the weight back and then some.
:) Tata for now!

3 comments:

  1. my mom is coming over tomorrow im going to have her bring over the thing to measure myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea, she used to use it for sewing but she doesnt anymore.. haha I do my measuring a little different.. I measure my arms, bust, upper stomach, lower stomach, Hips, thighs, neck.

    ReplyDelete