Friday, February 25, 2011

Family Friday Updates

Samantha:  Went to the drs on Monday afternoon about her cough she has had for a while now and her previous pedi just said to wait it out. I finally was able to transfer her to Paytons pedi and he said her cough should have been treated if the antibiotics that the hospital didnt make it go away. He said it could have gotten much worse if I didnt bring her in like I did. We she was put on an inhaler for 5 days and in case she has a coughing fit, a steroid to help with any inflammation in her airways, and different antibiotic than she had the first time. She doesnt cough any more!!! So happy. Well, the steriods turned her into a speed racer. Hopefully after tomorrow, she will go back to her normal speed.

Payton: Well she had her 6 month drs appt on Monday. The dr said she is acting like a 9 month old baby because of crawling and self feeding. And she is petite in her weight, but average in her height. Shes just growing up so fast :'(. Yesterday, I took her to get her ears pierced. She cried for a little bit but was fine once I snuggled with her for a minute. I couldnt get her birthstone earrings, so I got her pink flowers. I will just get her some for her birthday. Oh and she sat up by herself too!! :)



Spencer: he got a raise at work!! He was so happy.

Me: Set a goal of August 24th to be a my goal weight of 130lbs.

Hope everyone has had a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment